Sassy's Designs
Please login to Sassy's Designs

This forum is all about Sassy's Designs creations and Artistic Dreams Imaging.

WelcomeWelcome  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to Sassy's Designs. Come on in and have a look. I have made a few changes to the forum. I now am offering WWO which will be in the gallery area. Just click on gallery look for the folder WWO Offers. There is 2 offers up. Thank you Sassy's Designs

I am looking for 2 or 3 people to CT for me. I have a Manager and she will handle everything. I will not require alot.. I am going to try to produce 2 kits a month or more as time allows. If you are interested email me at SDUCTTeam@gmail.com. The main group where you will get the download links for my kits is on FB. So you will need to add me as a friend and join the group. The page we have is for advertising. We are still setting things up and I'm sure there will be application to fill out. All details will be explained on the FB Group.

Share | 

Outlaw by Designs TOU's

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SassyDebs
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Outlaw by Designs TOU's   Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:25 pm

Outlaw by Designs TOU's

Outlaw by Designs TOU's

The MAYS:

You MAY use these graphics for commercial or non-commercial projects such as: web design, sigs, tags, stationary, scrapbooking, candy wrapping (and yes you may share the wrappers you create)etc., without credit and no linkbacks are required although always appreciated! If your MSN group requires copyright on the image (c) OutlawbyDesign is fine. This is a rule imposed by some managers of MSN groups....not mine.

You MAY freely distribute or sell anything you CREATE from the images as you wish.

You may use the images in tutorials providing I am given full credit and a linkback. Upload the image to your server and offer it from there...you will not be able to direct link the image from here. Also, I rotate these from time to time so if you only provide a link to the site, the image may disappear at some point. ***THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN OFFER THEM IN A TUBE COLLECTION.***
***Change in TOU*** regarding using general images for scrapbook kits. You MAY use the images I offer in scrapbook kits You can use up to 8 images in a kit as elements for commercial use and up to 3 images in kits for share or free. This is to avoid the mass redistribution by loading up a bunch of images in a kit with a paper or two and offering it for download for free. You may not bundle them up as clipart and sell them for designer resources. As always, you can use the images to create quick pages, papers, frames, tags, templates, candy wrappers or signatures without restriction.

You MAY alter the images in anyway you wish, this includes hacking, cutting, decapitating (for dolls), re-sizing, re-coloring, etc.

The MAY NOTS:

You MAY NOT hotlink to my zip files. This site is now hotlinked protected. Hotlinking the zips in emails will no longer work either.

You MAY NOT redistribute these images as brushes, .psd files, tubes or clipart. (i.e. burning them to a CD and reselling them or offering them for download from your site except in the case of tutorials as mentioned above). You may burn a copy of them to a CD for your own personal use. Under no circumstances may any image or component thereof be resold as part of any clip art or stock art collection.

You MAY NOT pass them through "tube groups". I find the tube groups have few morals and it is only a matter of time until I am accused of stealing my own work that has been claimed by another if they are passed through the groups. If you wish to send a link to my site through the groups that is fine.

Still unsure? You can find a more detailed explanation here:
Since I still have people write to me unsure of the terms I thought I would try to go into it in more detail. Some don't fully understand and I admit I can be confusing at best, some are just double checking...I do it myself.
First off, I realize how hard it is to find images that you can actually work with....most come with a full page of DO NOTs attached to them. This is the reason I have very little restrictions with the pay tubes as well as the free ones... I was there once myself as well. I would look for images...do not resize, do no re-color, do not do this and that...in the end...why the hell do I want it? So......with my images you CAN recolor, resize, flip, mirror, chop off their heads and put on doll bodies....chop off their bodies and put with doll heads, and manipulate in any manner you choose. You do not need to put my copyright on it....you do not need to linkback or credit me in anyway. If you choose to do so, that is fine, but certainly not a requirement.

You can use the graphics to make sig tags for yourself or others. You can use them for web pages, journals, stationary, candy wrappers, cafe express items, you name it. When I state that they are not to be redistributed in their "present state", it is not such an issue of alteration, rather redistributing them as a "tube". If you put an image.... all alone, unaltered on a cafe express mug, it is no longer in its present state....can't be extracted. If you take a woman's face and slap her on a background for a webpage header, same deal - the image is no longer in its present state and cannot be distributed as a "tube". Anything you create with the images is yours to do as you please and if you wish to sell or distribute that in a group, that is fine.

You can send your creations in emails as long as it is not mass mailing like the dreaded "tube groups". When images go through the groups...they spread like wildfire. It causes trouble for me one way or another in the end. Somebody sees it and thinks it is stolen from a Renderosity Gallery or promo image, doesn't bother to find out the truth and then I find myself the topic of a forum somewhere and some of the entries have been quite damaging. I don't deserve this as I have done nothing wrong. Somebody decides along the way to claim it and accuses me of stealing it. Nothing pisses me off more than finding out my stuff is going through the groups. I have written to individuals to ask them to stop.... I realize they might have gotten it from somewhere else and have no idea where it came from...while that doesn't make it right, it doesn't exactly paint them as a thief. When I do this I also write the manager/owner of the group. That is where the fun begins. To date, exactly two managers/owners have been nice to me regarding the issue.
So, in a nutshell, if you are copying the images to compile a CD to sell or simply burning my CDs and reselling them...that is a copyright violation and punishable by law and I will pursue it. If you are offering the "tubes" for download from your site, that is a copyright violation as well as it is against my terms. This does not apply to the individual use for tutorials and I have given permission for the image to be downloaded from their site. If you are distributing the "tubes" in a tube group that is a copyright violation unless you are distributing something you have created with the images i.e. sig tags or stationary, etc.

***Change in TOU*** regarding using general images for scrapbook kits. You MAY use the images I offer in scrapbook kits You can use up to 8 images in a kit as elements for commercial use and up to 3 images in kits for share or free. This is to avoid the mass redistribution by loading up a bunch of images in a kit with a paper or two and offering it for download for free. You may not bundle them up as clipart and sell them for designer resources. As always, you can use the images to create quick pages, papers, frames, tags, templates, candy wrappers or signatures without restriction.

[center]For the record...my given name is "Anne Rochford". I have gone by Kel so long online that it is habit. This business started so slowly that I never thought to use my "real" name. There is only one of me. To start going by Anne now would be even more confusing than it can be at times.

The PSP Tubes I offer have been created by me with images I have created using Poser software.

These images are now registered with the United States Copyright Office and I will persue anyone illegally redistributing my images in their present state as is against my terms of use. By entering this site you hereby agree to my terms.
[/center]

Hugs,
SassyDebs
www.artisticdreams.us
www.sassysdesigns.net
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/SassysDesignzUnlimited/
http://sassysdesignsunlimited.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.sassysdesigns.net

Outlaw by Designs TOU's
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1